We made five bold predictions about key global issues this year during our Asia Pacific Risk Outlook 2023 webinar. Find out if we were right (so far!) and how this will impact your organisation over the next 12 months.
Join us at an in-person get-together in your preferred location with our health and security subject matter experts, as well as other like-minded peers from various industries as we delve into the following:
- Our risk forecast with actionable insights to help you prepare for the year ahead
- How do risk mitigation methods and concerns differ in ANZ versus the rest of the world?
- How are organisations and their people modifying their behaviour and policies to respond to these new realities?
- How organisations can deploy the ISO 31030 Standard in their travel risk management programmes
Cost: Free, sponsored by International SOS
Event locations and dates:
- Melbourne, Tuesday 28th February 2023
- Sydney, Tuesday 7th March 2023
- Brisbane, Thursday, 9th March 2023
- Auckland, Tuesday 14th March 2023
- Wellington, Wednesday 15th March 2023
- Perth, Thursday 23rd March 2023
Seats are limited. Be sure to reserve your spot and a confirmation email will be sent in due course.
Attendees will also receive a copy of our annual Risk Map and the research report.