The Chinese economy has recovered well from the COVID-19 pandemic and made a surprisingly strong start to 2021. North American organizations are also benefiting from the Chinese upturn.
Over the past months there have been some changes in travel restrictions and health. Join us for this informative session where our health and security experts discuss resuming business in China. Topics to be discussed:
- How is the current situation in the People's Republic? And how can companies prepare themselves and their employees for their return to China?
- What should you watch out for when entering or traveling within China?
- Are there any changes in the security situation?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the current local health care?
- What is the vaccination situation like in China?
Dr. Myles Druckman, Global Medical Director, International SOS