About the event
With the world becoming a more dangerous place*, managing global risks and uncertainties is becoming increasingly challenging.
As an organisation, you have a Duty of Care to protect the physical and mental wellbeing of your employees. Our upcoming event "Beyond Duty of Care" will provide you with the necessary knowledge to enhance your Duty of Care, comply with standards and protect your workforce.
Join us for an exclusive get-together with our subject matter experts, as well as other like-minded peers from various industries as we delve into the following:
- Global health and travel security trends - what are we seeing and how can you prepare as an organisation
- How can you go beyond the minimum requirements to prepare, prevent, and protect your employees while also retaining talent
- How you can integrate ISO 31030 into a broader risk management strategy and promote business continuity and productivity
- How does this support your ESG and Duty of Care agenda
- Best practices shared amongst your peers
Be sure to submit your questions as part of the registration process as we look to cover off all your topics of interest.