This year will mark International SOS’ seventh year in our Risk Outlook Prediction Report. In previous years, our Risk Outlook research correctly predicted a rise in infectious disease outbreaks, risks borne from geopolitical shifts, and mental health issues. In the latest issue, Risk Outlook 2023 report reveals findings from a survey of 1,200 risk professionals across 75 countries, carried out by Ipsos MORI. It also brings together research insights from the Workforce Resilience Council and extensive International SOS proprietary data.
Join our annual flagship “Risk Outlook 2023” event, in which we invite International SOS regional medical and security subject matter experts to share with you in Hong Kong the latest findings and forecast for the coming new year to help organisations stay ahead of the headwind and be on top of the unforeseeable.
After two years of holding this Risk Outlook virtually due to the pandemic, we are hoping to bring this year’s event offline again to have a more engaging dialogue and interactive session. We keenly look forward to welcoming and exchanging with you in person.
• Reading into the 2023 Global Risk Outlook survey results
• Top FIVE key global risk trending forecasts
• Key actions to take leveraging the latest ISO31030 Travel Risk Management Guidance to support your global workforce in 2023
About the Event
• Date & Time: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 | 14:00 - 17:30
• Location: 24/F, 303 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
• The event is RSVP only. Seats are limited. Please book your seat today.
• All participants will receive the "2023 International SOS Global Risk Map"
To ensure we take care of the health and wellbeing of our attendees, kindly do follow Hong Kong Government’s COVID directives.