With the ongoing challenges and risks of the COVID-19 pandemic in Myanmar, the health and wellbeing of your workforce is at the core of your business. In order to ensure safe return to operations and workplace, organisations should have a holistic approach in their crisis management & response strategies and focus in building organisational resilience.
Join our health experts and HR practitioner, Dr. Tay Zar Lin, Sr. Medical Trainer and Consultant, Dr. Kyaw Zay Wint, Senior Medical Advisor and Ariel Hnin Thet Thet Wai, HR Manager as they will share insights and advices on the following topics:
- Myanmar COVID-19 situation update
- Building organisational resilience amid of major COVID-19 variants
- Best practices for safe return to work or sites
- Workplace wellbeing case studies
- Duty of care on workplace health and safety during the pandemic: from the perspective of the HR practitioner
This webinar will be hosted in Myanmar language and do submit your questions as part of the registration process as we look to cover off all your topics of interest.