Organisations need to react quickly to changes, adapt and settle into the new way of working. Whether your organisation is preparing to repatriate employees or send employees to restart operations overseas, ensuring the health and safety of your workforce should be at the core of your business continuity planning.
Are we better prepared and equipped now? What is the current situation in Bangladesh and how to ensure your organisation emerges from COVID-19 more resilient?
Join our Health and Security experts, Dr Rahul Kalia, Medical Director for India and Udit Mehta, Excutive Vice President, Global Security Solutions, India and Ankita Mukherjee, Security Specialist, South Asia from International SOS in this webinar to address concerns on return to country and return to operations in Bangladesh. During this live webinar, they will share insights and advice on:
- Bangladesh's COVID-19 situational update
- Review of healthcare system & local Ministry of Health's directives
- COVID-19 testing capability & vaccines development
- Return to operations, flexible business continuity plans and workforce resilience
- Security considerations for travel in the new normal including road safety management
Executive Vice President, Global Security Solutions