SUSTAINING EFFECTIVE OPERATIONS IN THE NEW NORM
How is your organisation evolving and adapting to the challenges it may face to support your workforce?
As the COVID-19 epidemic has completely shaken and reshaped our world, it has had very particular impacts on distinct sectors & industries.
The Retail, Food & Beverage industry, in particular, has dealt with very distinct challenges.
As we start the new year with the positive breakthrough of a Covid-19 vaccine, how will this impact your business operations and employees? What are your main challenges for the year ahead?
- Do you have short - medium term plans in place for 2021?
- Are you concerned about consumer confidence and returning to stores?
- Plans for rolling out Vaccinations?
- Covid-19 Testing successes and challenges?
- Planning for return to International Travel? What about security considerations?
- How will you manage future mini, short notice lockdowns?
We are pleased to invite you to join an exclusive one hour forum to interact with your peers to share your concerns, ideas and exchange ideas.
The forum will be under the Chatham House Rule.
CHAIRED BY: Chris Swaby, VIA Outlets
Head of Operations, Facilities Management and Maintenance
Dr Mark Parrish, Regional Medical Director, and Harriet Brennan, Security Manager from International SOS.
Wednesday 24 February | 14.00 - 15.00 GMT