In the past couple of months amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, we see the movement restrictions being lifted gradually in some countries to resume essential travel. What will travel look like in the new normal, amidst potential second and third waves? How do organisations balance employee safety and business needs when planning cross-border travel?
Join our live webinar as our experts - Dr David Teo, Regional Medical Director for Asia, James Smallwood, Security Director for Asia Pacific, and Jonathan Mills, Regional Operations Manager for Asia provide an update and advice from medical, security and operations perspectives around:
- COVID-19 situation update
- Navigating the complexities of international movement and logistical challenges
- Preparing and protecting travellers and your assignees on their travel back to work/site
- Evacuations and repatriations in a worst case scenario
- Considerations for travel moving forward amidst potential second and third waves
There will also be a live Q&A at the end of the session. Be sure to submit your questions when registering to ensure the best chance of them being addressed during the webinar.