While some countries are gaining control over the COVID-19 outbreak, others are seeing spikes again after a period of containment. What is a second wave of the COVID-19 and what does it mean for your organisation and workforce?
We are pleased to be joined by guest speaker Dr. Leong Hoe Nam, Infectious Diseases Physician and Dr. David Teo, our Regional Medical Director for Asia to address your concerns. During the live webinar, they will provide an update and advice around:
- What is the second wave of COVID-19 and are there warning signs?
- Implications of airborne vs droplets transmission
- Risk of re-infection: COVID-19 antibodies, T-killer cells
- Can Herd Immunity and vaccines help to end this pandemic?
- How should organisations plan to mitigate against the second wave for their workforce?
There will also be a live Q&A at the end of the session. Be sure to submit your questions when registering to ensure the best chance of them being addressed during the webinar.