EXCLUSIVE LIVE WEBINAR
WHAT IS A SECOND WAVE AND HOW SHOULD ORGANISATIONS PREPARE IN MITIGATING THE IMPACT OF COVID-19?
25 August 2020, Tuesday
3 PM Kuala Lumpur
In just few months, COVID-19 has revolutionised the way of doing business and changing the way how organisations have reacted to this borderless pandemic. We can see some countries are gaining control over the COVID-19 outbreak, others are seeing spikes again after a period of containment. What is a second wave of the COVID-19 and what does it mean for your organisation and workforce?
We are pleased to have International SOS Regional Medical Director for Asia, Dr. David Teo, Dr Chan Yanjun, Medical Director for Malaysia and Jaeeun Lee, Security Manager to address your concerns. During the live webinar, they will provide an update and advice around:
- What is a second wave of COVID-19 and what would be the warning signs?
- Understanding airborne vs droplets transmission and risk of re-infection
- Malaysia situational update
- How could organizations mitigate risk of a possible second wave and how to react and safeguard the workforce?
- Managing the new risk landscape: considerations for return to travel
Reserve your spot now and ask your questions during the live Q&A at the end. Please register, even if you are not able to attend live. All registrants will receive a recording after the webinar.