As governments around the world begin to ease and adapt their lockdown restrictions, organisations are seeking ways to safely resume operations by allowing their people to physically return to the workplace. This decision must include careful planning and consideration. A number of factors will impact your return to operations strategy including; the local directives, requirements and guidance where your operations are located, the health status of your employees and the readiness of your workplace to receive your people in this new working climate.
Join us for a live webinar where employment law expert Simon Kerr-Davis, (Counsel, Linklaters), and medical expert Dr Mark Parrish, (Regional Medical Director, International SOS) will explore the key issues for employers to consider and outline some top tips and practical guidance to help you plan your return to the workplace and prepare you for the ‘new normal’.
The session will cover:
- The importance of planning ahead – conducting risk assessments and being aware of local guidance and requirements
- Ensuring a safe return – being aware of local health & safety obligations, the importance of communication strategies and reviewing your systems and processes
- A need for agility & flexibility – considering a change to working practices and new ways of working
- Reviewing contracts / policies – what to consider to reflect new ways of working
- Physical & mental health – how to practically support the health, safety & wellbeing of your people
Dr Mark Parrish
Regional Medical Director, International SOS